Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Rochester for warm-weather activities is from late June to early September.
Located on Chili Avenue about two miles south of I-490, the Microtel is 10 miles west of Rochester and within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Drive 20 minutes west to Highland Park or to visit other Rochester attractions, such as the Strong National Museum of Play, Rochester Museum & Science Center and George Eastman House. The Rochester Institute of Technology is 15 minutes east and the State University of New York at Brockport is 30 minutes west. The Greater Rochester International Airport is six miles away.
Top Trending Rochester Hotels
- Red Carpet Inn Rochester At Red Carpet Inn Rochester you'll be 1.5 km (0.9 mi) from Olmsted County Fairgrounds and 3.7 km (2.3 mi) from University of Minnesota-Rochester. Highlights at this hotel include free continental breakfast, free self parking, and a free area shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Express Rochester - Greece Hotel in Rochester with free breakfast and fitness center. Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Mall at Greece Ridge and Hermes by Praxiteles. Kodak Center for Performing Arts and Maplewood Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Henrietta At Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Henrietta you'll be 2.1 km (1.3 mi) from Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex and 2.2 km (1.4 mi) from Marketplace Mall. Highlights at this hotel include free daily breakfast, an indoor swimming pool, and free self parking.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace At Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rochester - Marketplace you'll be within a 20-minute walk of Marketplace Mall and 4.2 km (2.6 mi) from Rochester Institute of Technology. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, an indoor swimming pool, and free buffet breakfast.
Top Trending Rochester Airport Hotels
- Rochester Airport Marriott The hotel is on Ridge Road West in Greece, a suburb of Rochester. It's located off of Route 390 near plenty of dining options and the Mall at Greece Ridge, one of the largest shopping centers in the country. Downtown Rochester is seven miles away, and Greater Rochester International Airport is six miles from the hotel.
- Fairfield Inn Marriott Rochester Airport Hotel in Rochester with free breakfast and indoor pool. Situated near the airport, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Genesee Valley Park and 2 mi (3.3 km) from University of Rochester. Strong Memorial Hospital and Diplomat Banquet Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
- Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport At Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport you'll be 3.1 km (1.9 mi) from University of Rochester and 2.8 km (1.7 mi) from Genesee Valley Park. Highlights at this hotel include free buffet breakfast, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester Airport-University Area, NY Modern hotel with pool and free airport shuttle. Country Inn & Suites, Rochester Airport-University Area is a 5-minute drive from Greater Rochester International Airport. Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is within 10 minutes by car, while George Eastman House, the world’s oldest photography museum, is 15 minutes away.
If you're flying in and out, you're exactly where you need to be, adjacent to Greater Rochester International Airport. If not, you're right by I-390 and just 10 minutes from downtown Rochester attractions like the Strong National Museum of Play and the Rochester Museum & Science Center. The University of Rochester campus is just three miles from the hotel.